Ashley Prange, University of Alabama | Using the Game to Inspire Others
In this episode of From The Players, Sydney Supple chats with Ashley Prange. Ashley plays softball for the University of Alabama Crimson Tide. As Crimson Tide’s third baseman and power hitter, she is living out her dream and using the game of softball as a platform to shine her light on faith and love for others. Ashley Prange has made a name for herself in both the Big Ten and SEC conferences. And she is leaving a legacy impact on the younger generation by constantly making time to inspire those around her.
A must-read article about Ashley Prange: The Tribe Tribune | Playing For Something Bigger Than Myself
- Hometown: New Palestine, Indiana
- 2018 Indiana Gatorade Softball Player of the Year
- Hit a walk-off to win PGF Nationals
- Spent her first three seasons at The Ohio State University where she was Second Team All-Big Ten
- Transferred to Alabama last season where she was named First Team All-SEC and remains dominant for the Crimson Tide in her fifth year starting at third base
- More about Ashley
- Parents: Scott and Laurie Prange
- Mental Health Advocate
- Believer in Christ
- Plans to pursue being a coach in softball after her career
- University of Alabama player page
- Social Media handles: Instagram | Twitter | TikTok
- Sydney Supple: Twitter | Instagram | Northwestern
- From The Players pages: SportsEpreneur | KazSource Podcast Network
- SportsEpreneur: TikTok | Instagram | Twitter
- Ally Miklesh & Sydney Strelow: Wisconsin Softball Stars | From The Players E8
- The Unstoppable Drive of Dre Baldwin | Basketball & Entrepreneurship
- A Smile Costs You Nothing
- From The Players is the property of KazSource, Inc. Presented and produced by SportsEpreneur. Part of the KazSource Podcast Network.
- Music provided by Haley Hooper | Website | Song: Love Me Anymore on Apple & Spotify
About From The Players:
From The Players exists for all of you past, present, and future players. This podcast is a place where we keep it real and hear from athletes about who they are beneath the jersey and off the field.
SE is a digital sports media brand & production company for entrepreneurs engaged in sports. If you are looking to start and manage a podcast of your own, let’s talk.