“Prioritize your own mental health.” -Reina Bonta
In this episode, Lisa Bonta Sumii shares space with Yale Women’s Soccer Student-Athletes, Mia Grillo and Reina Bonta.
Learn more about each of these amazing young women on their Yale Soccer Page: Mia Grillo | Reina Bonta
Mia and Reina’s support for each other, their teammates, and their own mental health is what this episode is all about. They get into the life of a student-athlete, Yale Women’s Soccer, their own mental health journey, soccer coaches, and their different interests.
Mia Grillo and Reina Bonta’s willingness to share makes this conversation so important. We’re grateful to each of them for their vulnerability, time, and their desire to give back.
This is the AthMindset Podcast Series on SportsEpreneur. And it’s all about mental health in sports.
From Lisa: I’m Lisa Bonta Sumii and this is the AthMindset Podcast Series on SportsEpreneur. This podcast series is a space for conversations with athletes, coaches, practitioners, and stakeholders in sports. And it’s where those individuals share their perspectives, experiences, and thoughts on mental health in sports.
Eric Kasimov of SportsEpreneur is generously hosting the AthMindset Podcast Series on his platform as he deeply believes that these conversations are essential and deserve to be prioritized.
This is the AthMindset Podcast Series on SportsEpreneur. SportsEpreneur — the content platform where sports, entrepreneurship, and mental health collide! If you are looking to start a podcast or create original content, you have to talk with the team at SportsEpreneur. I work with them and I vouch for them. It’s that simple. Go to SportsE.io to learn more.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Website worth a look:
- KazCM Podcast Production
- AthMindset | Lisa Bonta Sumii, LCSW, CSW
More mental health and soccer content:
- AthMindset | Soccer Raised Me with Nana Attakora
- AthMindset | D3 Soccer Player to Professional Athlete to Sports Psychologist with Juliano Pereira
- SE46 | Creating Amazing Soccer Content with Mo Ali Heydarpour
- Soccer, Coffee, and Social Media
- Lisa Bonta Sumii: LinkedIn, Twitter
- Reina Bonta: Instagram | LinkedIn
- Mia Grillo: Instagram | LinkedIn
- Yale Women’s Soccer: Twitter
- Eric Kasimov: Twitter, LinkedIn
- SportsEpreneur: TikTok | Instagram
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this AthMindset Podcast Series episode on SportsEpreneur titled, “Yale Women’s Soccer with Mia Grillo and Reina Bonta | + Student-Athletes & Mental Health”.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsEpreneur. The platform where sports and entrepreneurship and now mental health collide!