University of Washington’s Brooke Nelson on Empowering the Next Generation of Players
In this episode of From The Players, you will hear from Washington softball player Brooke Nelson. Brooke shares her feelings on this upcoming softball season and a glimpse of what playing college athletics is like. We dive into the importance of mental health and the mental training players at the University of Washington receive. We also hear about the empowering company Brooke has created for the next generation of softball players, Brook Nelson Performance.
About Brooke Nelson:
- Senior Pitcher/first baseman at the University of Washington
- Homestate kid from Bonney Lake, Washington
- Washington Gatorade Player of the Year, State Champion at Bonney Lake HS
- Founder and CEO of BN Performance
- Her very own softball pitching company and mental conditioning training for individuals and small groups
- Communications Major going for her masters and playing a fifth year next season
- University of Washington player page | Brooke Nelson Performance website
- Brooke Nelson social media handles: Instagram | Twitter
- Sydney Supple: Twitter | Instagram | Northwestern
- From The Players pages: SportsEpreneur | KazSource Podcast Network
- SportsEpreneur: TikTok | Instagram | Twitter
- Savanah Whatley Opens Up About Mental Health in Life and Softball
- Black Representation and Visibility in Softball with Zoe Conley
- Empowering Women and Northwestern Softball with Sydney Supple
- From The Players is the property of KazSource, Inc. Presented and produced by SportsEpreneur. Part of the KazSource Podcast Network.
- Music provided by Haley Hooper | Website | Song: Love Me Anymore on Apple & Spotify
About From The Players:
From The Players exists for all of you past, present, and future players. This podcast is a place where we keep it real and hear from athletes about who they are beneath the jersey and off the field.
SE is a digital sports media brand & production company for entrepreneurs engaged in sports. If you are looking to start and manage a podcast of your own, let’s talk.