As we all know, life is deeper than just football. It goes without saying. That doesn’t mean sports aren’t important — if anything that’s why they are important. Sports bring people together, sports create stories, sports teach you about winning and losing, sports get you in shape, sports get you interested, and sports matter because they don’t matter. This podcast started because of a buckeye here and a buckeye there. Football got us here, but this podcast and football run deeper.
But it’s still almost Michigan week. And we need us a Jack Tatum and The Game story — and we have one, told by Nate Oliver.
Topics in this episode:
- Ohio State vs. Indiana game | Miyan Williams | Kamryn Babb
- The Game
- CJ. Stroud’s willingness to run can be a difference-maker
- Desmond Howard bias
- “It Starts With You”
Connect with JB: Facebook | Twitter
As always, Buckeye Focused is hosted by former Ohio State Buckeye, Nate Oliver (IG). And Eric Kasimov (Twitter).
Nate played for the Buckeyes mostly under Coach Jim Tressel between 2007-2011.
Eric is the founder of KazSource, Inc, and the creator of this platform, SportsE+.
In case you haven’t noticed, we love podcasts. In fact, we love building podcasts. Everything from development to production. Because of all that, we’re building a one-of-a-kind podcast network. If you have a podcast or are looking to launch a new podcast, then we should talk. You can message me on Twitter @eric_kaz or hit us up any way that works for you. Let’s talk about your podcast joining this one-of-a-kind podcast network.
If you are a current or former Ohio State Buckeye and want to be featured in an upcoming episode of Buckeye Focused: hit us up | Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, or simply email us!
Useful web pages from this episode:
More content related to Ohio State and it goes beyond sports:
- Sports Bring People Together
- Accept Responsibility for the Position You Are In | by Jimmie Bell
- Tribalism in Sports x Player Mindset | Buckeye Focused 8
- Eric Kasimov: Twitter, LinkedIn
- Nate Oliver: Instagram | KBK Social Entrepreneurship Program
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this Buckeye Focused episode on SportsE+ titled, “Jack Tatum and The Game”.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsE+. The digital media sports brand and production company learning all we can about mental health.