Per a Market Decipher report, the Collectibles market size was estimated at $402 billion in 2021!
This figure is expected to go beyond $1 Tillion by 2032. The fastest-growing segment? Digital NFT Market Collectibles. These NFT collectibles have a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.2% during this forecast period. (here’s the report)
We clearly need to spend some time on this topic! So we brought in the founder of a company that focuses on alternative investments. That individual is Eric Satz of Alto.
As Eric says, alternative investments like Crypto, cultural assets, and REITs are no longer protected by the walled gardens.
Eric Satz is a visionary, an educator, and a communicator. As we continue to dive into this world of alternative investments like Crypto, cultural assets, NFTs, REITs, and much more, we’re looking to have conversations with insightful leaders in the space looking to share. That’s where the founder of Alto comes in.
In this episode of “Web3 | The Collectibles Market Size Is $402 Billion! | + Crypto and Cultural Assets”, we discuss:
- Cultural assets including famous paintings, Jordan sneakers, and baseball cards
- Alternative assets like Crypto, REITs, NFTs, and more
- The future of financial advisors
- Why podcasting works
- Long-form podcast conversations
- The power of podcasting
- ROI – return on investment
- Good news travels fast
- Nashville Predators and championships
- Stock Splitting
- “You’ve got to be on the field to make plays.” – Eric Satz
In case you haven’t noticed, we love podcasts. In fact, we love building podcasts. Everything from development to production. Because of all that, we’re building a one-of-a-kind podcast network. If you have a podcast or are looking to launch a new podcast then we should talk. You can message me on Twitter @eric_kaz or hit us up any way that works for you. Let’s talk about your podcast joining this one-of-a-kind podcast network.
Web3 | So Many Questions! | A Podcast Series
Web3 is happening so fast—or at least that’s what it seems like. In actuality, there is time—a lot of time. It’s very early in the Web3 world. It’s also very confusing (maybe because there are so many buzzwords or maybe it’s because there are a lot of people promising a bright future). I’d say it’s best to talk to those in the space. And that’s where this Web3 dialogue (podcast series) is coming from. It’s an opportunity to share space with those that have experience, stories, and proof of concept related to all things Web3. This episode just so happens to hone in on all things related to the collectibles market size.
Websites you should definitely check out:
More content related to Web3 and collectibles market size:
- Web3 | All Things NFTs | + Security, Physical Art, Sports Tickets
- Web3 | OutKast NFT Project with Tatted Lawyer | + Crypto, Metaverse, Sports
- Web3 | NFT Player Cards with DPC Labs Founder, Daniel Pardo
- SE14 | Stu Stone | Jack of All Trades
Meet you on social media:
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this episode on SportsE+ titled, “Web3 | The Collectibles Market Size Is $402 Billion! | + Crypto and Cultural Assets”.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsE+. The content = Sports + Entrepreneurship + Web3 + X