The voice of the fans matters! A conversation all about generating unique fan engagement with Chase Baker, former Boise State Bronco and Minnesota Viking, and current Defensive Line Coach for the Fan Controlled Football League (FCF).
In this SE Podcast episode, Chase and Eric discuss FCF, Chase’s playing days at Boise State playing for Coach Peterson, and the life of a college and professional athlete.
Chase has experience in locker rooms as a former Boise State Bronco and Minnesota Viking–and he keeps those strong cultures instilled in him to this day.
FCF is pro football re-imagined for the modern digital world. If you haven’t heard of the Fan Controlled Football League, you will. The Fan Controlled Football League sits between traditional sports and gaming and pulls fans in from both sides.
With a focus on engagement and revolutionizing the game, you can imagine our excitement to feature Chase on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Want to collaborate with the SportsEpreneur team? Visit: https://sportsepreneur.com/sports-content-marketing/
Fan Controlled Football League | Chase Baker Talks Generating Fan Engagement
Creating Fan Engagement in Football
What is Fan Controlled Football (FCF)?
The Media Landscape in Sports
The Unique Atmosphere of Boise State Football and All Possibilities
Chase’s Recruitment Process and Overcoming Adversity
Playing with Coach Peterson
The Transition from College Football to the NFL
How Chase Got Into Coaching
Revolutionizing the Game of Football
Why Athletes NEED to Build Their Brand
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links and notes:
Connect with us:
- Thank you for listening to this SportsEpreneur podcast episode all about the FCF.
- SportsEpreneur podcast episodes are all about colliding sports and entrepreneurship–we also discuss content creation and marketing.
Image Courtesy: FCF Twitter
- We hope you will Follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. The place where sports and entrepreneurship collide!