Podcasts have become an influential medium in the sports world, bridging gaps between athletes, enthusiasts, and the media. It goes deeper than that though. Former athletes, for example, have so many stories to share. In this episode of The Sports Backdrop, we discuss why podcasts resonate so powerfully today, and specifically why this former athlete believes in podcasts.
Episode Highlights from “Why This Former Athlete Believes In Podcasts”
- Telling Your Story: Podcasting allows former athletes to communicate their experiences, the highs, and the lows, in an authentic manner.
- Ripple Effect: Understand the profound impact even a single episode can have, potentially reaching and changing someone’s perspective or life.
- Sharpening Communication: Learn how podcasting enhances communication skills, vital in anything you do.
- Podcasts: The New Frontier: Explore the increasing importance of podcasts in today’s world, becoming as essential as traditional media once was.
- Personal Touchpoints: Realize the connections a podcast can foster, whether it’s with an ardent fan, a peer, or even a loved one.
- Uncharted Potential: Discuss the boundless opportunities podcasting offers, from brand-building to unforeseen ventures.
While quantifying the exact benefits of podcasting remains elusive, the intangible rewards can be monumental. Join us in this episode as we uncover the many facets of podcasting in the sports world.
- digital sports media brand for entrepreneurs engaged in sports: SportsE
- want to create impactful content: KazCM
Related content to “Why This Former Athlete Believes In Podcasts”:
- This episode is from a long-form conversation with JR Butler
- The Power of Conversation
- Shaping Your Future | Through Podcasting
Two current projects:
- We published a book! Check it out on Amazon: Altered State of Affairs
- The podcast that saves and entertains: Saviors of the Metaverse