Finding opportunities during trying times. In this episode, we feature the Co-Founder & President of Distinction Agency, Jonathan Lubic. Having the mindset to even think about opportunity starts with telling your story the way you want it to be heard.
That line about telling your story is so true. It’s why we were excited to feature Jonathan on the SportsEpreneur podcast. Eric and Jonathan specifically discuss Covid-19’s impact on sports leagues, pivoting in business, and influencer marketing.
Distinction Agency is an organization that connects brands and influencers in the sports world. The power of creating opportunities and having that “go get it” mentality is what influencer marketing is all about. That’s where Distinction comes in.
We are grateful that the Distinction team found our podcast as it was uplifting to chat with the opportunistic, Jonathan Lubic on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Want to collaborate with the SportsEpreneur team? Visit: https://sportsepreneur.com/sports-content-marketing/
Want to learn about developing your content and creating opportunities for your business? Let’s chat.
Tell Your Story the Way You Want It to Be Heard | Jonathan Lubic
How Covid-19 is Impacting the Sports World
Creating Opportunities During Covid-19
Overcoming the Challenges During This Time
Jonathan Lubic Discusses the Future of Virtual Conferences
People Open the Instagram App About 40 Times Per Day
Influencer Marketing Takes By Jonathan Lubic
Building a Fan Base as an Athlete
Jonathan Lubic and Starting Distinction
The Power of Storytelling On and Off the Field
Using Content to Control Your Personal Brand and Create Your Own Narrative
Athletes Using Their Platform to Create Change
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Content Starts Conversations with Frank Van Buren
- Jonathan’s Business Partner at Distinction: Alex Onaindia
Connect with us:
- Thank you for listening to this SportsEpreneur podcast episode all about opportunity, influencers, and engagement with Jonathan Lubic.
- SportsEpreneur podcast episodes are all about colliding sports and entrepreneurship–we also discuss content creation, marketing, and life.
- We hope you will Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Image of Jonathan was provided by Jonathan’s Instagram page.
- Music, “escape” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. The place where sports and entrepreneurship collide!