This episode is bigger than softball. It is about a strong woman who went from battling on the field to battling for her life. Kaylee America Rodriguez was diagnosed with cancer in 2021 and found out the true meaning of what it means to be on a “team,” as the University of Michigan softball program was right by her side the entire way. Listen to Kaylee’s strength and tremendous outlook on the game of softball and life.
With your amplification, we can connect with more athletes around the world!
Kaylee America Rodriguez
- Born and raised in Miami, FL
- Senior infielder for the University of Michigan
- She found out she had cancer in 2021, battled, and WON the fight a year later
- An impactful teammate, helping her team in every way possible.
- Social Media: X | Instagram | LinkedIn | Player Link
- Sydney Supple: Twitter | Instagram
- From The Players page: SportsEpreneur
- SportsE Media: TikTok | Instagram | Twitter
- Life After Oklahoma Softball with Nicole Mendes | Mental Health Post-Graduation
- Duke University’s Approach to Athlete Mental Health with Dr. Aaron Goodson
- Ally Miklesh & Sydney Strelow: Wisconsin Softball Stars
- From The Players is the property of KazSource, Inc. Presented, produced, and part of the podcast network SportsE Media.
- Music provided by Haley Hooper | Website | Song: Love Me Anymore on Apple & Spotify
About From The Players:
From The Players exists for all of you past, present, and future players. This podcast is a place where we keep it real and hear from athletes about who they are beneath the jersey and off the field.
About SportsE Media:
SportsE Media is a digital sports media brand, production company, and podcast network for entrepreneurs, athletes, brands, and individuals of all backgrounds engaged in sports. If you want to start a podcast of your own, let’s talk.