Personalizing the platform. An entrepreneurial mindset conversation with the Co-Host of the Founders Therapy Podcast, Matt Wunderli. Matt is the epitome of the word entrepreneur.
He is the CEO of Publisher Arts and other startups. Publisher Arts is a media science company. As they say, analytics at the core of digital transformation. Matt is also an All-American Rugby player and he brings his experience to this sports and entrepreneurship conversation.
We discuss why Matt has a podcast and we also get into storytelling, data, personalization, education, rugby, political conversations, and much more. With Matt’s great thinking, Eric became a firehose during this conversation. This conversation takes you in different directions, but with Matt’s dynamic entrepreneurial mindset, he was ready for anything!
With a focus on the entrepreneurship lifestyle, we are excited to feature Matt on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Want to collaborate with the SportsEpreneur team? Visit: https://sportsepreneur.com/sports-content-marketing/
Matt Wunderli | Founders Therapy Session
Podcasting is an Outlet
The Media Scientists as Coined By Matt Wunderli
Creating Dynamic Opportunities by Not Putting Yourself in a Box
Business Lessons from Rugby Player Matt Wunderli
Consumption vs Production
Conversations Around Politics
The Importance of Founders Therapy
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
Connect with us:
- Thank you for listening to this SportsEpreneur podcast episode all about entrepreneurship, storytelling, and creating amazing content.
- SportsEpreneur podcast episodes are all about colliding sports and entrepreneurship–we also discuss content creation and marketing.
- We hope you will Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. The place where sports and entrepreneurship collide!