A passion for soccer content. In this episode, Eric Kasimov chats with Mo Ali Heydarpour, soccer content creator and soccer trainer.
You can find Mo’s content on Instagram and all social media platforms @MoAliFC. With over 600,000 followers on Instagram, incredible content, and a passion for the game we just had to spend some time chatting about his stories, business, and creativity.
We are excited to feature Mo Ali Heydarpour on the SportsEpreneur Podcast
Want to collaborate with the SportsEpreneur team? Visit: https://sportsepreneur.com/sports-marketing/
Creating Amazing Soccer Content with Mo Ali Heydarpour Headlines
Playing the Long Game and Getting Started on a Content Creation Journey
Thinking of Life After Playing Soccer
Applying the Patience of Playing Soccer to the Business World
The Transition from Athlete to Entrepreneurship
Measuring the ROI of Content Creation
The Story of How Mo Built and Grew His Platform
The Process of “Talent Stacking”
Falling in Love with the Game at a Young Age
Advice for Young Soccer Players from Mo Ali Heydarpour
The Mental Health Side of Playing Soccer
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- The Grind Never Stops, Article on Urban Pitch
- Mo Ali FC x New York Red Bulls
- Talent Stacking, a term by Scott Adams
- The Modern Day GK with Mark Robinson
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this SportsEpreneur podcast episode with Mo Ali, an amazing soccer content creator
- SportsEpreneur Podcast Episodes are all about colliding sports and entrepreneurship–we also discuss content, marketing, life, and thinking.
- We hope you will SUBSCRIBE to the podcast.
- Music, “escape” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. Come collaborate with us!