Sports and business collide at the collegiate level. A conversation all about Name, Image, Likeness (NIL) with the founder of UREPZ, C. Brett Harrell.
Brett Harrell is a marketer, creator, and founder. He has a passion for collegiate athletics and the world around these college athletes. As a former student-athlete himself, playing soccer at App State University, Brett has a passion for giving college athletes an opportunity that he didn’t have while he was in school. With that, he started UREPZ.
UREPZ is the self-representation and marketing platform for creators, influencers, sports organizations, and student-athletes. And in this conversation, we take on all the topics related to NIL.
With a focus on content creation in college sports, you can imagine our excitement to feature Brett on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Want to collaborate with the SportsEpreneur team? Visit: https://sportsepreneur.com/sports-content-marketing/
Founder of UREPZ, C. Brett Harrell | Name, Image, Likeness
The “Why” Behind Building UREPZ
The Power of Giving an Athlete a Platform
What is Name, Image, Likeness (NIL)
The Federal Challenge and Regulations of Passing NIL
How the Universities Can Get Involved in Name Image Likeness | NIL
Cutting Out the Gatekeepers
Why an Athlete Should Have a Content Platform
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links and notes:
- Name, Image, Likeness in College Sports
- CBS Sports article on the Congression Bill of NIL
- In the image of the App State soccer team, Brett Harrell is Number 4
Connect with us:
- Thank you for listening to this SportsEpreneur podcast episode all about the NIL.
- SportsEpreneur podcast episodes are all about colliding sports and entrepreneurship–we also discuss content creation and marketing.
- We hope you will Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. The place where sports and entrepreneurship collide!