Changing lives one ticket at a time. Today we speak with Ann Lademann, Executive Director of Kids In Seats. In this episode, we discuss attending sporting events, storytelling, and Kids In Seats. We hosted Ann in the office and instead of a typical podcast chat, we recorded our meeting. It’s not the best sound quality as it’s a documentary style podcast instead of an arranged podcast. We hope you enjoy it!
Kids In Seats is a non-profit organization that promotes achievement in disadvantaged youth by using event experiences as motivational tools to recognize and reward their academic achievement and positive social behavior.
Ann’s desire and passion to reach more at-risk children led her to form Kids In Seats in March 2017 with Rae Anne McLaughlin.
At SportsEpreneur, we are partnering with Kids In Seats because we believe in their cause and we are excited to share their story with you.
Ann’s success in and out of the business world has us excited to feature her on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Jones Beach
- Coyote Promotions
- New York Islanders
- Matt Barzal
- Bring Back the Buzz
- Association of Luxury Suite Directors
- Mike Hollis
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Ann Lademann | Kids In Seats” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A media platform that is in and around the sports world. And for fans of the sports world. And overall for entrepreneurs that love sports.
- Image of eSports was taken by Sam Churchill under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License.