This is an audible-style blog post on the SportsEpreneur platform. This article is titled, “I Have To Admit– There’s A Lot of Self-Talk in SportsEpreneur Articles”
A lot of what we write on SportsEpreneur is self–talk. Not all of it, but a lot of it. It’s accountability. We all should have it. We all need it.
Read the full article on the SportsEpreneur blog.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Audible Style Blog | There’s A Lot of Self-Talk in SportsEpreneur Articles ” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsEpreneur. a place that drives entrepreneurs to pursue “amazing” through content, execution, and community.
If you are an athlete, former athlete, or in and around the world of sports and would like to be featured on our podcast, please connect with us. We’d be excited to chat.