A former Buckeye on taking your game to the next level in sports, life, and business. In this episode, we chat with James Cotton, founder of Buck-Icon and former Buckeye football player. We talk Ohio State football, life transitions, and accountability. All of this and more with Buckeye great, James Cotton.
Buck-Icon’s mission is to become a premier apparel and merchandise retailer. Buck-Icon provides resources for former members of the Ohio State football program and all individuals to enhance their careers–this will help them transition into professional life in Corporate America, athletics, society, and the community.
James Cotton was a defensive lineman for the Ohio State Buckeyes. In 1998 he was a part of the Big 10 Championship team that went onto win the Sugar Bowl.
Cotton was drafted by the Chicago Bears in the 2000 NFL Draft. He also is a Canadian Football League Grey Cup Champion.
If you need help navigating the transitions in your life, let this conversation be a resource as James brings experience both on and off the field, and it is clear early on in this chat that James is here to help.
We are excited to feature James Cotton on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Ohio State Buckeye Football
- Chimdi Chekwa | Ohio State Buckeye For Real
- Andrew Luck’s retirement
- Allstate Sugar Bowl
- Ryan Day
- Justin Fields
- James Cotton’s Tackle Tobacco Campaign
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “James Cotton | A Buckeye Transitioning in Sports, Life, and Business” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsEpreneur. a place that drives entrepreneurs to pursue “amazing” through content, execution, and community.
If you are an athlete, former athlete, or in and around the world of sports and would like to be featured on our podcast, please connect with us. We’d be excited to chat.