Let’s talk basketball. Today we speak with recurring podcast guest and basketball coach, Alan Major. In this episode, we discuss the length of basketball seasons, why a game matters, and the upcoming NCAA rule changes.
With Coach Major taking a redshirt year, he was able to find time to come talk basketball with us. Coach Major is a former assistant at Ohio State, Xavier, and other schools. He is also the former head coach for UNC Charlotte.
Eric had a lot of thoughts around basketball to talk through and who better to do this with than friend and former podcast guest, Alan Major.
We are excited to feature Coach Alan Major on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Talking the Great Game of Basketball Podcast Headlines
The Importance of Aligning a Basketball Program
The Difference Between How Fans Think and How Coaches Think
The Length of a Basketball Season | College Basketball and NBA
Why a Game Matters
Upcoming NCAA Rule Changes
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
- Coach Alan Major
Other important links:
- The Ohio State University
- University of North Carolina Charlotte
- Xavier University
- Denver Nuggets
- New Orleans Pelicans
- Thad Matta
- Steve Lavin
- Alan’s article inspired by this chat: “There Are No Ordinary Days“
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Talking the Great Game of Basketball with Alan Major” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to this podcast.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. Come pursue amazing with us!