Podcast Episode Production
Many people in sports like stats, right? How about this statistic in regards to the number of people that listen to podcasts: According to Insider Intelligence, in 2022, the number of monthly US podcast listeners will increase by 6.1% year-over-year (YoY) to 125 million. That’s a lot!
That’s a good statistic to know. But let’s pause for a moment and appreciate the fact (yes, facts only), that a podcast leads to so much more than new business. So what benefits come from podcasting, you ask?
I get that question a lot. Sometimes I like to point to the individual that wrote multiple blogs that led to a job interview with one of the top sports production companies in the business. Or I share the story about an engineer that did an internal podcast with us—at first they were reluctant and then they dropped the line, “you can’t spreadsheet this stuff!”
What I’m saying is, that with podcast content, you cannot pinpoint what the end result was. Or can you?
This is a raw list of why podcast episode production is good for you, your business, those around you, and more. I know this to be true personally, and I’ve witnessed it again and again.
– You will become a better communicator
– You will become a better listener
– You will become a better thinker
– You will become a quicker thinker
– You will become more creative
– You will meet new people
– You will get to meet people you otherwise would never have been able to meet
– You will expand your knowledge
– Your other work will become less mundane
– You will build something new
– You will enhance your vision for your business
– You will see things in a new way
– You will flush out bad ideas and come up with new ideas
– You will think through ideas, concepts, products, and philosophies
– You will recruit better talent
– You will retain your employees
– You will have a better culture
– You will have a voice and you will give a voice to those you engage with
– the list goes on.
So what does this all mean?
It means you should create podcast episodes.
But isn’t producing a podcast episode hard?
It can be. That’s where we come in. We make it easy.
How do you make podcast episode production easy?
We have produced hundreds of podcasts. We will help you focus on simply having a conversation with your guests and we’ll handle the rest. You show up, you talk, and we handle everything else. Clients and guests tell us we make the process of podcast episode production easy.
But I don’t want to start something new.
You don’t have to. Sure, if you want to start a podcast, we can help with that. But you just want podcast episodes and you want it done without much effort. That’s what we will do for you.
So how do I get started? What’s the process?
We schedule a 60-minute virtual call via Zoom. We plan everything out there. Everything including: who you will interview, schedule, where the episodes will be hosted, and more.
Within one month, you will have all of the following:
– 2 published podcast episodes | utilizing an existing podcast will give you a Google-friendly and established platform.
– 2 raw video files
– about 4 audio/video snippets
– 2 image graphics with your branding
– 1 full-length text article per episode
– featured on one of our podcasts, promoted on social media, linked back to your website
– all of your files will be shared in a cloud link where you can download and save your files
How much does your podcast episode production cost?
$1,300 each month
You can do it for one month or you can do it every month or anything in between. Whatever works for you. We do cap the number of open spots. At this time we have 4 spots open on this platform that collides sports, entrepreneurship, and athlete mental health: SportsEpreneur.
Ready to get started or learn more: Let’s Chat
Content about podcast episode production: