eSports is here and only getting bigger! Today we speak with Ty Biegerl, founder of Queen City Gaming. In this episode we discuss eSports, repping your city, and how gaming can save lives. We hosted Ty in the office and instead of a typical podcast chat, we recorded our meeting. It’s not the best sound quality as it’s a documentary style podcast instead of an arranged podcast. We hope you enjoy it!
Queen City Gaming is a community where people with a passion for video games can come and share their experiences, stories, and meet others with the same passion for video games.
Ty shares stories from his time playing college football at the University of Nebraska and Gardner-Webb and also shares the story about how gaming saved his life.
eSports has been on a fast rise of late and is only getting bigger. Ty is a great example of the good in the eSports world. And as you will hear from Ty, his gaming company, Queen City Gaming came about because of his work ethic and passion.
Ty’s success on and off the screen has us excited to feature him on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- EA Sports Madden
- NBA 2K
- University of Nebraska
- Gardner-Webb University
- Marcus Fizer
- Apex Legends
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Ty Biegerl | The Importance of eSports” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A media platform that is in and around the sports world. And for fans of the sports world. And overall for entrepreneurs that love sports.
- Image of eSports was taken by Sam Churchill under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License.