Soccer is here to stay whether you buy it or not. In this episode, we discuss the 7 reasons why I’m a big–time buyer in the future of soccer in the United States.
Internationally, soccer is the biggest sport. It’s just that in the US it’s not. While it has grown over the years, it’s not there…Yet.
But as I look ahead, I see an incredible future for soccer in the United States.
After thinking, reading, studying, and asking, I have 7 reasons why I believe soccer has an enormous future in the US.
The 7 reasons why I believe soccer has an enormous future in the United States:
0:38 | Length of games
3:28 | Branding
6:03 | Amount of leagues and tournaments
8:15 | Television rights
10:22 | Recognizable Players
12:15 | The potential in the United States market
14:15 | Football is at its peak
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Christiano Ronaldo
- Lebron James
- Tom Brady
- National Football League
- The Premier League
- NBC Sports
- Fox Sports
- ESPN Plus
- Tim Howard
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “The Future of Soccer in the United States” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. Come pursue amazing with us!