A true leader for athletes on and off the court. Today we are chatting with Galen Duncan, VP of Professional Development for the Sacramento Kings. In this episode, we discuss NBA Super Teams and the Kings Way.
Galen works with the Kings players inside the Kings Academy program with a focus on players maturing into well-rounded professionals on and off the court.
He previously was the Senior Director of Player Development for the Detroit Lions.
Galen had a lot to say about leadership and mentorship, and of course helping others on their journey.
Galen’s success and leadership on and off the court have us excited to feature him on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Sacramento Kings
- Sacramento Bee article on Galen Duncan
- Kings.com article on Why the Kings Won’t ‘Shut Up and Dribble’
- De’Aaron Fox
- Marvin Bagley III
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Thoughts on Professional Development with Galen Duncan of the Sacramento Kings” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A media platform that is in and around the sports world. And for fans of the sports world. And overall for entrepreneurs that love sports.