America’s Pastime. But is baseball just that, a past time? In this episode, we discuss the state of major league baseball.
While financially, the MLB is growing… there seem to be some issues with the sport.
As we look ahead, we discuss some of the issues we believe are going on with Major League Baseball. And look at some ways baseball could get back to being that past time so many love
I am sure the house is divided on the state of Major League Baseball. Regardless of your opinion, we are fascinated by all of it. Do let us know your thoughts and we can feature them on a future episode.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Major League Baseball
- Atlanta Braves
- Suntrust Park
- New York Mets
- Mercedes Benz Stadium
- Coors Field
- Youth Sports
- MLB live on Facebook
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “The State of Major League Baseball” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. Come pursue amazing with us!
- Image of Coors Field was taken by Matt Howshar.