It’s time to learn lessons from a major league ballplayer! This conversation features Tom Murphy, catcher for the Seattle Mariners. In this episode, we discuss the Major League Baseball Journey, The Seattle Mariners, and youth baseball.
If you are in or around the world of sports and are looking to up your content game, then let’s chat.
Tom has also played for the Colorado Rockies. Before his time in professional baseball, Tom played collegiate ball at the University at Buffalo. Tom shares stories from his time playing little league baseball in Upstate, New York to becoming a major leaguer to moving this past offseason from the Rockies to the San Francisco Giants to the Mariners.
We always talk about finding the positive and Tom showcases his positive mindset in this conversation. And as you will hear from Tom, it’s born from hard work and great effort.
Tom’s success on and off the field has us excited to feature him on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Here’s a clip from this podcast. In this clip, Tom talks about the parents’ ego when it comes to youth sports:
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- University at Buffalo
- Seattle Mariners
- San Francisco Giants
- Colorado Rockies
- Jim Koerner
- Tiger Woods
- Marcus Fizer | A Basketball Journey
Read more on Tom Murphy:
- Seattle Mariners Aquisition: Tom Murphy from the San Fransico Giants
- Mariners catching situation gets a boost with the addition of Tom Murphy
- Murphy draws praise for work ethic
- Why to like Tom Murphy: “he works his tail off”
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Tom Murphy | Catcher for the Seattle Mariners”
- Need support with your sports content marketing? Learn more about how we can help you.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: Come pursue amazing with us!