Sports media wants your clicks. As sports fans, it’s often hard to be unbiased. Being real and genuine goes a long way, and often, sports media is not real or genuine.
With today’s tools, there are ways to find (or create) the platform you want to see. In this episode, we talk about the good and the bad in sports media.
We had Shane Larson, the host of The Gametime Guru Podcast, share his thoughts on this topic in this episode.
Read the article, “Sports Media Wants Your Clicks– Especially YOU Buckeye Fans” on the SportsEpreneur blog.
Topics around sports media that are discussed in this episode include Charles Barkley and Auburn University, Kirk Herbstreit and the Ohio State Buckeyes, Mark May of ESPN, the Dallas Cowboys, the SEC, and more.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Kirk Herbstreit
- Ohio State University
- Mark May
- Southeastern Conference
- Charles Barkley
- Auburn University
- Barstool Sports
Connect with us:
- Shane Larson: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- John Priore: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Eric Kasimov: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “The Good and Bad in Sports Media” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Image of College Gameday was taken by Bobak under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsEpreneur. a place that drives entrepreneurs to pursue “amazing” through content, execution, and community.
If you are an athlete, former athlete, or in and around the world of sports and would like to be featured on our podcast, please connect with us. We’d be excited to chat.