Taking you back to the baseball card era. Today we speak with Stu Stone, Director of the sports documentary, Jack of All Trades. In this episode, we discuss baseball cards, authenticity, and Jack of All Trades
Stu Stone is an actor and writer from Ontario, Canada. He is best known for his work on Donnie Darko, The Boys Club, and Jack of All Trades.
Jack of All Trades is a documentary that gives an investigative look into the baseball card scandal during the 1990’s. This documentary, of course, has a major left turn.
Stu provides behind the scenes stories from his time directing and creating the documentary to his story growing up in the card collecting era.
Stu’s success on and off the screen has us excited to feature him on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Buffalo Bills
- Joe Carter
- Sky Dome/Rogers Centre
- Jose Conseco
- Foul Ball Paul
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Dan Marino
- Cabbage Patch Kids
- Charlotte Sports Collectables
Connect with us:
- Stu Stone: Instagram, Twitter
- Jack of All Trades: Instagram, Twitter
- Eric Kasimov: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Stu Stone | Jack of All Trades” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A media platform that is in and around the sports world. And for fans of the sports world. And overall for entrepreneurs that love sports.