A no-nonsense approach to leadership. In this episode, we chat with one of the top high school football coaches in the country. We talk leadership, growing up, and being great. All of this and more with high school football coach, Thomas Wilcher.
Thomas Wilcher is the head football coach at Cass Tech High School in Detroit, Michigan. Thomas is an NCAA Division 1 Track and Field National Champion in the indoor 55-meter hurdles and a three-time All-American in track and field for the University of Michigan.
During this chat, Thomas was driving to practice. His schedule is non-stop so we weren’t going to let audio quality get in the way of a great conversation.
With that, we are excited to feature Thomas Wilcher on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- University of Michigan Football
- Bo Schembechler
- University of Michigan Track and Field
- Mike Weber
- Damon Webb
- Donovan Peoples-Jones
- Michigan High School Coaches Association Hall of Fame
- “Any Given Sunday“
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Thomas Wilcher | Leadership from a HOF High School Football Coach” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsEpreneur. a place that drives entrepreneurs to pursue “amazing” through content, execution, and community.
If you are an athlete, former athlete, or in and around the world of sports and would like to be featured on our podcast, please connect with us. We’d be excited to chat.