Ever wondered what it’s like to run a football league? Our guest today is Tony Zefiretto, CEO of the American Arena League. In this episode, we discuss The American Arena League.
Previously, Tony was the GM of the Newark Bears and Wilmington Waves of Minor League Baseball where he met his business partner, Jack Bowman. Together they started the American Arena League.
The AAL is an indoor football league founded in 2017. In 2018 the AAL grew to be the largest professional arena league in the US.
Tony shares stories from his days in Minor League Baseball to his experiences running the AAL.
At SportsEpreneur, we are very excited to announce that we will be helping the American Arena League with some of their marketing efforts this season!
Tony’s success in the sports world and his involvement in the community have us excited to feature him on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Jack Bowman
- Brooklyn College
- Mike Ditka
- Round Rock, Texas
- Los Angeles Dodgers
- Myrtle Beach Stingrays
- Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Carolina Energy
- Carolina Cowboys
Connect with us:
- American Arena League: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
- Tony Zefiretto: LinkedIn
- Eric Kasimov: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “The American Arena League with Tony Zefiretto” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A media platform that is in and around the sports world. And for fans of the sports world. And overall for entrepreneurs that love sports.