If you don’t start healing from your experiences, you’re never going to be able to live your life to your fullest. In this fifth episode of the RAV Podcast Series, Jake shares his experience in dealing with childhood trauma. He also shares how childhood trauma impacted him as a hockey player. And how he helps people today.
Jake encourages you to reach out to him if you have nobody to talk to or if you or someone you know is going through or has dealt with childhood trauma.
SportsEpreneur is the content platform where sports and entrepreneurship collide! It’s for the deep-rooted and not so average. If you are in or around the world of sports and are interested in A) being featured as a guest, or B) looking to collaborate on content, or C) looking to up your content game, hit us up!
RAV = Raw, Authentic, and Vulnerable. This podcast series hosted by Jake Newton is centered around mental health and specifically, mental health in sports.
We had the pleasure of building a relationship with Jake Newton through the SportsEpreneur platform. It started on social media (Instagram and LinkedIn). It led to many messages, conversations, a podcast recording, more communication, and now this. We look forward to collaborating with him and sharing this content on our platform. We hope you enjoy the RAV Podcast Series on SportsEpreneur with Jake Newton. Raw, Authentic, and Vulnerable.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this SportsEpreneur podcast series, RAV | Raw, Authentic, Vulnerable
- Are you in or around the world of sports? We want to talk! Contact SportsEpreneur here.
- We hope you will Subscribe to the podcast.
- Music, “escape” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. Come pursue amazing with us!