Helping is healing. In this episode of the RAV Podcast Series, Jake chats with Theo Fleury, NHL Stanley Cup Champion and Mental Health advocate. Jake and Theo discuss their struggles with addiction and trauma and how they were able to overcome these challanges. They get into the importance of surrounding yourself with good people when working on your mental health. Theo also opens up to Jake about playing in the NHL while battling mental health struggles. This conversation with Jake and Theo is truly raw, authentic, and vulnerable.
SportsEpreneur is the content platform where sports and entrepreneurship collide! It’s for the deep-rooted and not so average. If you are in or around the world of sports and are interested in A) being featured as a guest, or B) looking to collaborate on content, or C) looking to up your content game, hit us up!
RAV = Raw, Authentic, and Vulnerable. This podcast series hosted by Jake Newton is centered around mental health and specifically, mental health in sports.
We had the pleasure of building a relationship with Jake Newton through the SportsEpreneur platform. It started on social media (Instagram and LinkedIn). It led to many messages, conversations, a podcast recording, more communication, and now this. We look forward to collaborating with him and sharing this content on our platform. We hope you enjoy the RAV Podcast Series on SportsEpreneur with Jake Newton. Raw, Authentic, and Vulnerable.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this SportsEpreneur podcast series, RAV | Raw, Authentic, Vulnerable
- Are you in or around the world of sports? We want to talk! Contact SportsEpreneur here.
- We hope you will Subscribe to the podcast.
- Music, “escape” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Image of Theo Fleury was provided by Theo’s Instagram Page.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. Come pursue amazing with us!