Just like a coach in basketball, college athletes need coaches for their content creation and marketing. In this SportsMatterz episode, John Priore and Mitch Ford have a conversation around Mitch’s journey in the basketball world including his time as a player, coach, and trainer. John and Mitch get into why athletes should create content in the first place and how athletes can seek help for their content marketing.
With Name, Image, Likeness officially in play, athletes now have this unprecedented opportunity to stand out by creating content while still in college. Mitch Ford played basketball at Nazareth College and he talks about how athletes at smaller schools can get started on their content creation journey.
With a focus on content creation in the sports world, we are excited to bring you this episode in the series of SportsMatterz.
Want to collaborate with the SportsEpreneur team? Visit: https://sportsepreneur.com/sports-content-marketing/
SportsMatterz | Small School College Athletes Should Create Content, Now! | Mitch Ford, Former College Basketball Player at Nazareth College
Introducing SportsEpreneur’s Mitch Ford
Why Athletes Should Create Content
How Name, Image, Likeness Can Benefit Athletes
Standing Out as a Small School Athlete
Coaching Athletes on Content Creation and Marketing
What Mitch has Seen so Far at SE and KazCM
Creativity in Marketing
A Story of How Content Marketing Worked for Mitch
Small School College Athletes Should Create Content, Now!
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links and notes:
Connect with us:
- Thank you for listening to this SportsEpreneur podcast series SportsMatterz — it’s about content, creation, and sports |and this episode titled, “Small School College Athletes Should Create Content, Now!”.
- SportsEpreneur podcast episodes are all about colliding sports and entrepreneurship.
- We hope you will Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. The place where sports and entrepreneurship collide!