Talking the evolving world of content, marketing, and relationship building. Today we speak with Rob Cressy of Bacon Sports to discuss unique relationship building, how content helps drive new business and the podcasting-LinkedIn combination.
We are excited to chat with Rob Cressy on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Sports and Business Collide in a Podcast Chat with Rob Cressy Headlines
Spreading Positive Vibes
Putting Yourself Out There
The Importance of Creating Content for Business
Why You Should Have a Podcast
How to Measure Success
Sports Gambling, Esports, and Sports Collectibles
It must be said that this conversation started after Eric heard about Rob Cressy in a meeting with Ann Lademann of Kids In Seats. Coming away impressed with Rob’s podcast, Eric reached out to Rob via LinkedIn.
They had some back and forth on LinkedIn and email–ultimately it led to a phone chat and more messaging. And now this podcast episode.
The point of saying all that is Rob and Eric do not connect if Rob doesn’t have a podcast and likewise if Eric doesn’t have a podcast. And it also must be stated that with them both being active on LinkedIn, it allowed for the communication to happen. Content works. Podcasting works. Engagement on social media works. It can lead to what we hope you will think is a conversation you can learn from. Rob, Eric, and their teams at KazSource and Bacon Sports have learned from it. We hope you enjoy this podcast chat!
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Sports and Business Collide in a Podcast Chat with Rob Cressy”.
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode exists because of KazSource. KazSource exists to help entrepreneurs create opportunities for their business through… content | marketing | insurance.
- We hope you will SUBSCRIBE to the podcast.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. Come pursue amazing with us!