The sports metaverse has arrived and SimWin Sports is changing the game! It’s predicted that by the year 2030, the metaverse market size will be $824 Billion! And with what SimWin Sports is building and who is involved, you have to pay attention. And we have to talk about it…
Luckily, we get to talk to the architect of legendary brands and the Chief Marketing Officer of SimWin Sports (Tom Goedde) to learn all about this sports metaverse. But first, legendary brands? Yes.
Tom Goedde’s history in the gaming and sports industry is serious. Here’s a quick rundown:
EA SPORTS | Vice President, Global Product, Brand, and Athlete Marketing
DraftKings | Chief Marketing Officer
Humongous Entertainment | Marketing Manager
Besides those impressive roles, Tom Goedde is an investor, advisor, and mentor — driving the convergence of sports, real money gaming, and video gaming.
It’s no wonder Tom is part of the team at SimWin Sports.
Sports Metaverse and SimWin topics discussed with CMO, Tom Goedde:
– Digital sports league and fantasy football – that is SimWin Sports
– Impact of NFTs / Metaverse / Web3 on the fantasy sports industry
– Fantasy sports needs updating – is SimWin the answer
More about SimWin Sports
SimWin Sports is the virtual sports metaverse that fuels non-stop fantasy sports and sports betting action with NFT players and Hall of Fame owners. Owners include Jerry Rice, Marshall Faulk, Tracy McGrady, and LaMelo Ball. And in May 2023, SimWin partnered with Autograph, an iGaming platform, co-founded by Tom Brady.
SimWin Sports Games are live simulations streamed to any connected device, anywhere in the world, every second.
The SimWin Sports Metaverse is built entirely of NFTs. Every team, player, and trainer is an NFT. You can be an owner or an agent.
SimWin Sports has live fantasy contests going every minute of every day. As they say, the action is on-demand. You can join season-long or daily fantasy sports contests by drafting your favorite virtual players in contests that pay out frequently.
Virtual Player Training:
NFT Player Agents can train their athletes whenever they are not on an active team roster. Once you own a player, you can get them in the gym. SimWin`s Training Mini-Game is made up of Gyms, Training Stations, Trainers, and Training Aides, each with different levels of rarity. (source)
In case you haven’t noticed, we love podcasts. In fact, we love building podcasts. Everything from development to production. Because of all that, we’re building a one-of-a-kind podcast network. If you have a podcast or are looking to launch a new podcast then we should talk. You can message me on Twitter @eric_kaz or hit us up any way that works for you. Let’s talk about your podcast joining this one-of-a-kind podcast network.
Web3 | So Many Questions! | A Podcast Series | and a Sports Metaverse episode
Web3 is happening so fast—or at least that’s what it seems like. In actuality, there is time—a lot of time. It’s very early in the Web3 world. It’s also very confusing (maybe because there are so many buzzwords or maybe it’s because there are a lot of people promising a bright future). I’d say it’s best to talk to those in the space. And that’s where this Web3 dialogue (podcast series) is coming from. It’s an opportunity to share space with those that have experience, stories, and proof of concept related to all things Web3. This episode just so happens to hone in on all things sports metaverse.
Websites you should definitely check out:
More content related to Web3:
- Cybersecurity for Web3 | Conversation with Eden Data Founder, Taylor Hersom
- The Collectibles Market Size Is $402 Billion! | + Crypto and Cultural Assets
- NFT Player Cards with DPC Labs Founder, Daniel Pardo
- All Things NFTs | + Security, Physical Art, Sports Tickets
- OutKast NFT Project with Tatted Lawyer | + Crypto, Metaverse, Sports
Meet you on social media:
- Tom Goedde: LinkedIn
- SimWin Sports: Website, Twitter
- SportsE+: Twitter, Instagram, TikTok
- Eric Kasimov: Twitter, LinkedIn
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this Sports Bring People Together podcast episode on SportsE+ titled, “The Sports Metaverse | SimWin Sports CMO, Tom Goedde”.
- Thank you to Podcagent for making the connection.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsE+. A digital media brand where the content = sports + entrepreneurship + web3.