Connecting to the sports world through content. Eric had the privilege of being featured on The Sports Philanthropy Network with Roy Kessel. Eric and Roy discuss opportunities in content creation, launching SportsEpreneur, and an athlete’s transition to life after sports.
Creating genuine content as a current or former athlete, sports fan, or business professional can go a long way in building your brand on and off the field. Roy is all about spreading a message that is genuine. While that word is thrown around a lot, we do know people that live it. That’s why it was important for Eric to spend time chatting with Roy Kessel on his podcast.
Their connection started on LinkedIn. It led to a phone chat and then emails–and eventually a Zoom call where they hit the record button. Be sure to check out Roy’s podcast on his network.
We are excited to collaborate with Roy Kessel on his podcast and feature the episode on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Want to collaborate with the SportsEpreneur team? Visit: https://sportsepreneur.com/sports-content-marketing/
The Sports Philanthropy Network with Roy Kessel and Eric Kasimov Headlines
Eric’s Background in Insurance and Business Opportunities
The Importance of Storytelling and Content Creation
How Eric Starts The Process of Identifying the Story
The Launch of SportsEpreneur
SportsEpreneur’s Differentiating Factors
The Sports Philanthropy Network
The Key Is Authenticity as Proven by The Sports Philanthropy Network
Assisting Athletes with Transitions from Sports to Life After Sports
Attracting Crowds During and After Your Career
What Eric Would Do as The MLS Soccer Commissioner
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links
- Major League Soccer
- UEFA Champions League
- David Tepper
- SE50 | Nate Oliver | Ohio State Buckeyes and Life After Football
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this SportsEpreneur podcast episode all about creating genuine sports content.
- SportsEpreneur Podcast Episodes are all about colliding sports and entrepreneurship–we also discuss content creation, marketing, life, and thinking.
- We hope you will Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Music, “escape” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. The place where sports and entrepreneurship collide!