sports podcast Production
Sports people love stats? How about this one in regards to podcast listening. According to Insider Intelligence, in 2022, the number of monthly US podcast listeners will increase by 6.1% year-over-year (YoY) to 125 million.
That’s a good thing to know. Let’s pause for a moment and appreciate the fact (yes, a fact), that a podcast leads to so much more than new business. So what benefits come from podcasting, you ask?
I get that question a lot. As a forensic engineer once told me while working on his company’s internal podcast, “you can’t spreadsheet this stuff.”
The point is the benefits of podcast production (sports podcast production in this case) are significant and most of the time you cannot pinpoint what the end result was. Or can you?
This is a raw list of why podcasting is good for you, your business, those around you, and more. I know this to be true personally, and I’ve witnessed it again and again.
– You will become a better communicator
– You will become a better listener
– You will become a better thinker
– You will become a quicker thinker
– You will become more creative
– You will meet new people
– You will get to meet people you otherwise would never have been able to meet
– You will expand your knowledge
– Your other work will become less mundane
– You will build something new
– You will enhance your vision for your business
– You will see things in a new way
– You will flush out bad ideas and come up with new ideas
– You will think through ideas, concepts, products, and philosophies
– You will recruit better talent
– You will retain your employees
– You will have a better culture
– You will have a voice and you will give a voice to those you engage with
– the list goes on.
Okay, so you’re intrigued on starting a podcast and utilizing our sports podcast production services. Nice!
So what does this all mean?
It means you should create a podcast. And we will help you! From building your podcast to managing it with our sports podcast production services.
But isn’t managing a podcast hard?
It can be. That’s where we come in. We make it easy. We offer you our sports podcast production services.
How do you make sports podcast production easy?
We have produced hundreds of podcast episodes. We will help you focus on simply having a conversation with your guests, or having a conversation with the audience, or having a narrative style podcast, or any style podcast you can dream up — and we’ll handle the rest. You show up, you talk, we handle everything else. Clients and guests tell us we make the process of podcast production easy.
But I don’t want to start a new venture.
You don’t have to. We will do the building, you do the talking (when it’s needed).
So how do I get started? What’s the process?
We schedule a virtual call via Zoom. We plan everything out there. Everything including: what your podcast will be about, who you will interview (if that’s your podcast show style), schedule, where the episodes will be hosted, and more. With our sports podcast production services, you’ll be free to focus on what you do best.
Within four months (depending on your timeline), you will have all of the following (as an example, using a typical podcast build):
– Your very own podcast!
– 4 podcast episodes, professionally edited, audio mastered, and super crisp sounding!
– an ongoing plan for the podcast management services you need — including how many episodes
– 4 audio/video snippets featuring highlight clips of your podcast
– 4 image graphics with your branding
– Show notes for each episode
– featured on one of our podcasts, promoted on social media, linked back to your website
– all of your files will be shared in a cloud link where you can download and save your files
– An asset for you and your business. Yes, an asset. You own it!
We do cap the number of podcast projects we work on at a time. At this moment we have 5 sports podcast production projects open.
Ready to get started or learn more: Let’s Chat!
Content about sports podcast production and more:
Content about podcast episode production: