It’s Tebow Time… again. In this SportsMatterz episode, John Priore and Kimberly Bates have a conversation around Tim Tebow and what his signing with the Jacksonville Jaguars means to the world of sports and entrepreneurship. Specifically, John and Kimberly get into the importance of making connections and starting your own platform.
Tebow has officially signed a contract to pair up with Urban Meyer to play tight end for the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Tebow and Meyer relationship goes all the way back to their days together at the University of Florida. John and Kimberly discuss why this relationship is so important in their current roles and what they are looking forward to this upcoming season.
With a focus on connections and content creation in the sports world, we are excited to bring you this episode in the series of SportsMatterz.
Want to collaborate with the SportsEpreneur team? Visit: https://sportsepreneur.com/sports-content-marketing/
SportsMatterz | Tim Tebow, Connections, and Platforms
The Journey of Tim Tebow
The Tim Tebow and Urban Meyer Connection
Kimberly’s Thoughts on the Tebow Signing
John’s Thoughts on the Tebow Signing
The Powerhouse that is Urban Meyer
The Importance of Keeping Up Relationships
What to Expect from Tebow This Season
The Tebow Effect
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links and notes:
- Tim Tebow Is Back In the NFL: What Does This Mean?
- Tim Tebow’s Website
- Urban Meyer on Why He Signed With the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Urban Meyer Can’t Stop Believing in Tim Tebow
Connect with us:
- Thank you for listening to this SportsEpreneur podcast series about content, creation, & sports called SportsMatterz.
- SportsEpreneur podcast episodes are all about colliding sports and entrepreneurship.
- We hope you will Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. The place where sports and entrepreneurship collide!