Someone out there is going to be glad you shared your story. In this SportsEpreneur Podcast episode, we tell the story of Frank Van Buren, a former United States Army Black Hawk Pilot. Frank discusses how creating content has helped build a deeper bond with his mother. If you are looking for another reason to start on your content creation journey, look no further than your loved ones.
We are very excited to welcome the inspirational, Frank Van Buren on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Want to collaborate with the SportsEpreneur team? Visit: https://sportsepreneur.com/sports-content-marketing/
Want to learn about developing your content and creating opportunities for your business? Let’s chat.
Touching Loved Ones Through Content Creation | Frank Van Buren
How Frank’s Mother Learned More About Him Through His Book
Why You Should Create Content
The Power of Storytelling
Capitalizing on Opportunities
Finding Out What is Worthy of Our Time
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Perspectives on Overcoming Adversity with Frank Van Buren, Former U.S. Army Black Hawk Pilot
- Why are Business Owners Reluctant to Create Content?
- Content Marketing is a Form of Bonding and Rapport
- The Truest Form of Content Marketing
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this SportsEpreneur podcast episode all about creating a deeper bond with your loved ones.
- SportsEpreneur podcast episodes are all about colliding sports and entrepreneurship–we also discuss content creation, marketing, and life.
- We hope you will Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Music, “escape” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Image of Frank Van Buren was provided by Frank’s Facebook Page.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. The place where sports and entrepreneurship collide!