“I care about being a better person.” – Josh Beauregard-Bell
NBA Agent, Josh Beauregard-Bell chats with Lisa Bonta-Sumii, LCSW, CSW in this episode about the life of an NBA agent.
So often, the public assumes that sports agents are in it for all the wrong reasons. But then you hear a conversation like this–and remember, there are great people in this line of work doing good for others. Josh’s humility, work ethic, and character shine through. This episode is all about the life of an NBA agent — with Josh Beauregard-Bell.
Josh is a sports agent within the Basketball Division of Octagon Sports. Josh assists in the management of some of the top NBA players, as well as some athletes who play professionally overseas. Players represented by Octagon Basketball include Steph Curry and Bam Adebayo.
Josh holds a B.A. degree from the University of California, Santa Barbara. He even started the Black Business Association during his time at UCSB.
This is the AthMindset Podcast Series on SportsEpreneur. And it’s all about mental health in sports.
From Lisa: I’m Lisa Bonta Sumii and this is the AthMindset Podcast Series on SportsEpreneur. This podcast series is a space for conversations with athletes, coaches, practitioners, and stakeholders in sports. And it’s where those individuals share their perspectives, experiences, and thoughts on mental health in sports.
Eric Kasimov of SportsEpreneur is generously hosting the AthMindset Podcast Series on his platform as he deeply believes that these conversations are essential and deserve to be prioritized.
This is the AthMindset Podcast Series on SportsEpreneur. SportsEpreneur — the content platform where sports, entrepreneurship, and mental health collide! If you are looking to start a podcast or create original content, you have to talk with the team at SportsEpreneur. I work with them and I vouch for them. It’s that simple. Go to SportsE.io to learn more.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Websites worth a look:
More content around basketball:
- Gary Brackett & David West | Locker Room to Board Room
- ClutchTimeout | Thad Matta | Championship Culture Stories
- SE06 | Marcus Fizer | A Basketball Journey
- Josh Beauregard-Bell: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Octogan Basketball: Website | Twitter
- Lisa Bonta Sumii: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Eric Kasimov: Twitter | LinkedIn
- SportsEpreneur: TikTok | Instagram | Twitter
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this AthMindset Podcast Series episode on SportsEpreneur titled, “The Life of an NBA Agent with Josh Beauregard-Bell”.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsEpreneur. The platform where sports and entrepreneurship and now mental health collide!