If you allow yourself to get caught up in a cause that is bigger than yourself, you will witness miracles. In this episode, we speak with Brady Murray, CEO of Mass Mutual Intermountain West and Founder of RODS Racing. This chat focuses in on Racing for Orphans with Down Syndrome (RODS).
Brady carries on his incredible journey with his ultimate cause: finding homes for orphans with down syndrome. He lives in Salt Lake City, Utah with his wife and 5 children.
Brady brings the perspective of an incredible leader with the ultimate positive mindset. His story is one for the ages and any entrepreneur, racer, or individual can learn from Brady.
We are excited to feature Brady Murray on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
The Mission of RODS: To bring orphans with Down syndrome to a forever family. RODS Racing raises adoption funds to help assist families with the international adoption costs associated with bringing these sweet children home. As of the day this podcast was published, RODS has raised over 1.11 million dollars–on their way to their goal of 2 million dollars.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
Connect with us:
- Brady Murray: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- RODS Racing: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
- Eric Kasimov: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Racing for Orphans with Down Syndrome with Brady Murray” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. Come pursue amazing with us!