Ever wondered what it’s like as a professional baseball player? Our guest today is Ty Kelly, professional baseball player for the Los Angeles Angels. In this episode, we discuss creating content as an athlete and the life of a professional baseball player.
In his career, he has played for the Mets, Phillies, Blue Jays, and Team Israel.
Ty had a lot to say about creativity, adaptability, and of course, enjoying the journey!
He has a lot to say about creating content, the travel of a baseball player, and adapting as an athlete.
Ty’s success on and off the field have us excited to feature him on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “The Life of a Professional Baseball Player with Ty Kelly” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A media platform that is in and around the sports world. And for fans of the sports world. And overall for entrepreneurs that love sports.