Green Bay Packers Tight End, Bronson Kaufusi joins the podcast to talk about appreciating every day, helping others, the life of an NFL player, and how family is everything.
What a great person. That’s the thought you will have about Bronson Kaufusi after listening to this podcast episode. In this AthMindset episode, Lisa Bonta Sumii, LCSW, CSW, shares space with Bronson to discuss: family, the NFL, gratitude, coach dad, working hard on mental skills, journaling, focusing on what’s most important, the mental aspect of an injury, Eric Weddle as a mentor, Antonio Brown, judging, and helping others.
Bronson, number 45 for the Green Bay Packers, is the Founder and CEO of Connect NIL. Connect NIL is a marketplace where businesses create marketing gigs and college athletes can apply to do them. Bronson was a star football player at BYU and was drafted in the third round of the 2016 NFL Draft by the Baltimore Ravens. Before joining the Packers, he played for the New York Jets.
This is the AthMindset Podcast Series on SportsEpreneur. And it’s all about mental health in sports.
I’m Lisa Bonta Sumii and this is the AthMindset Podcast Series on SportsEpreneur.
This podcast series is a space for conversations with athletes, coaches, practitioners, and stakeholders in sports. And it’s where those individuals share their perspectives, experiences, and thoughts on mental health in sports.
Eric Kasimov of SportsEpreneur is generously hosting the AthMindset Podcast Series on his platform as he deeply believes that these conversations are essential and deserve to be prioritized.
This is the AthMindset Podcast Series on SportsEpreneur. SportsEpreneur — the content platform where sports, entrepreneurship, and mental health collide!
If you are looking to start a podcast or create original content, you have to talk with the team at SportsEpreneur. I work with them and I vouch for them. It’s that simple. Go to SportsE.io to learn more.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful web pages from this episode:
- AthMindset | Lisa Bonta Sumii, LCSW, CSW
- Connect NIL
- Kaufusi Embraces Going Home to Tight End | SI Article
- How Bronson Kaufusi Has Captured Aaron Rodgers’ Attention | Deseret News
- Bronson | BYU page
- KazCM Podcast Production
More content on Mental Health and the NFL:
- SE72 | Montee Ball and Derek Bylsma on Antonio Brown, Transfer Portal, and NIL
- AthMindset | NFLPA Director of Player Wellness | Amber Cargill, PsyD
- SE70 | AJ Vaynerchuk and Michael Lombardi | Inside the Business of the NFL
- Lisa Bonta Sumii: LinkedIn, Twitter
- Bronson Kaufusi: Instagram, LinkedIn
- Eric Kasimov: Twitter, LinkedIn
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this AthMindset Podcast Series episode on SportsEpreneur titled, “AthMindset | Bronson Kaufusi, Green Bay Packers Tight End | Helping Others”.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Image of Bronson Kaufusi, Green Bay Packers number 45 provided by Bronson Kaufusi
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsEpreneur. The platform where sports and entrepreneurship and now mental health collide!