By creating content around what you love, you get to both have fun and use this content strategically to help your brand.
If you think about your interests and how you can create content on those topics you may just find it aligns with the company you lead, the division you head up, or the self-betterment path you are on.
What you talk about doesn’t have to exactly tie into the product or service you provide. It might and it might not. This is where strategy and attention come in. What’s the strategy and what attention do you seek.
Often the attention is about connecting with people you want to learn from or people you want to teach. Either way, content is the answer. Creativity is the first step. Create content around your passion and interests. It works.
And yes, you should consider creating content for your personal brand and business.
Whatever story you want to tell, we want to help you tell it. From ideas and strategies to meshing it with your brand, SportsEpreneur is your storytelling team.
Create or build your content platform. Contact us today to learn more about our content creation services.
Want to collaborate with the SportsEpreneur team? Visit: https://sportsepreneur.com/sports-content-marketing/
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this SportsEpreneur podcast episode, “Content Starts Conversations.”
- SportsEpreneur podcast episodes are all about colliding sports and entrepreneurship–we also discuss content creation, marketing, and life.
- We hope you will Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Music, “escape” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. The place where sports and entrepreneurship collide!