An episode all about the beauty of sports and competition featuring Danny Nessim, Founder & Owner of A&C Management, a boutique PEO and Insurance Brokerage Firm. We discuss the beauty of soccer, the power of competition, and Super Bowl XXV.
We had the opportunity to host Danny on our Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast where Eric and Danny connected on stories of family members that dealt with persecution in Europe in the early-mid 1900s, their kids playing soccer, and an educational conversation around benefits and health insurance. You can listen to that episode here.
Danny Nessim and Eric were connected through podcasting and now share an impactful bond through family heritage, sports, and business. That’s what this is all about.
With a focus on positive competition and the beauty of sports, we are excited to feature Danny on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Want to collaborate with the SportsEpreneur team? Visit: https://sportsepreneur.com/sports-content-marketing/
Danny Nessim | Discussing The Beauty of Soccer and Competition
The Influential Story of Danny’s Son in the Maccabi Games
The Passion of Competing
OJ Anderson’s Impact on Super Bowl XXV
The Beauty of Soccer
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
Connect with us:
- Thank you for listening to this SportsEpreneur podcast episode all about soccer, playing with passion, and the power of competition.
- SportsEpreneur podcast episodes are all about colliding sports and entrepreneurship–we also discuss content creation and marketing.
- We hope you will Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. The place where sports and entrepreneurship collide!