Former Ohio State Buckeyes college basketball coach leads, inspires, and story-tells. Today we speak with Alan Major, college basketball coach, speaker, and author. In this episode, we discuss loving the game and building a foundation for success.
Alan has coached at UNC Charlotte, The Ohio State University, Xavier University, University of the Pacific, and California Lutheran University. Coach Major currently lives in Indianapolis and is seeking a new coaching gig.
Alan Major, a veteran leader both on and off the court, has played a key role in successful programs for over two decades. His philosophy is based on empowerment, professionalism, and motivation, and he has helped shape scores of young men and colleagues alike toward personal and collective victories.
Whether as a coach, a speaker or a leader, one thing remains unchanged: his relentless drive and clarity of vision. With Alan’s experience on the court, he loves sharing his story, journey, and life lessons from the game of basketball.
With Alan’s drive and knowledge around the game of basketball, we are excited to have Alan on our podcast to share his thoughts with you.
We are excited to feature Alan on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- The Ohio State University
- University of North Carolina Charlotte
- Xavier University
- University of the Pacific
- California Lutheran University
- Gus Johnson on the call as Ohio State hits a game winning 3-pointer to upset number one ranked and undefeated Illinois in the year 2005.
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Loving the Game of Basketball with Alan Major” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Image of Ohio State basketball was taken by Bruin under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License.
- Check out more from our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A media platform that is in and around the sports world. And for fans of the sports world. And overall for entrepreneurs that love sports.