Sometimes you just have to talk it out. Today we speak with Derek Bylsma, Executive Director of Millennium Counseling Center in Chicago, Illinois. In this episode, we discuss overcoming mental health struggles.
Derek specializes in recovery-related work, mental health disorders, and issues unique to athletic performance. He is enthusiastic about leading the sports division at his group as it marries two of his life-long passions; helping others and athletics.
With Derek’s athletic background and knowledge around mental health in sports, we are excited to have Derek back on our podcast to share his thoughts with you.
As always, we are excited to feature Derek on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Previous SportsEpreneur Podcast episodes with Derek:
Other important links:
Connect with us:
- Derek Bylsma: LinkedIn
- Millennium Counseling Center: Website, Instagram, Facebook
- Eric Kasimov: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Overcoming Mental Health Struggles with Derek Bylsma” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. Come pursue amazing with us!
- Image of Ghana Soccer was taken by Ben Sutherland under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License.