It all starts with a hockey culture. In this episode, we chat with Alex Roberts, franchise executive for FranChoice and former professional hockey player and coach. We talk the life of a professional hockey player, coaching at an elite level, and franchising. All of this and more with baseball coach, Alex Roberts.
Alex’s career as a hockey coach and now Franchise executive was built on his time playing NCAA and professional hockey. He was drafted by the Chicago Blackhawks after leading the University of Michigan hockey team as a captain.
Coaching and mentoring has always been a big part of Alex’s life. Prior to his career in franchising, Alex coached hockey at the professional level and spent time recruiting and developing elite-level high school hockey players as a coach with the U.S. National Team.
If you are a fan of leadership, hockey, and business, you will enjoy this conversation.
We are excited to feature Alex Roberts on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Marques Sullivan | The Pride of Being a Buffalo Bill
- Auston Matthews
- United States National Hockey Team
- United States National Basketball Team
- University of Michigan Hockey
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Ontario Hockey League
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Alex Roberts | Hockey Culture and Franchising” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsEpreneur. a place that drives entrepreneurs to pursue “amazing” through content, execution, and community.
If you are an athlete, former athlete, or in and around the world of sports and would like to be featured on our podcast, please connect with us. We’d be excited to chat.