Getting back to the fundamentals. Today we speak with Bruce Snell, President of BSG International. In this episode, we discuss breaking through the barrier with fundamentals in sports and business.
Bruce Snell is a business operations consultant and author of the book, Breaking Through the Four Barriers of Quality.
He learned all about overcoming obstacles by playing football in Alabama—100 years ago as he likes to say.
His business lessons are a must listen for any entrepreneur. Especially one that has a thing for sports.
Bruce’s essential thoughts in business and his lessons learned in the sports world has us excited to feature him on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Bruce Snell | Fundamentals in Sports and Business” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A media platform that is in and around the sports world. And for fans of the sports world. And overall for entrepreneurs that love sports.
- Image of eSports was taken by Sam Churchill under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License.