Taking lessons from the incredible sports figure and human being, Frank Reich. Today we speak with Tony Tennaro, Managing Chair for C12 Greater Charlotte. In this episode, we discuss the lessons we have learned from watching and being around Frank Reich.
We are excited to chat with Tony Tennaro on the SportsE+ Podcast.
Business Lessons Learned from Frank Reich Headlines
Reich’s time in Buffalo
Frank’s Time in Maryland
Learning to Win and Lose from Frank Reich
Not Settling for the Status Quo
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- The University of Maryland
- College of Charleston
- Buffalo, New York
- Buffalo Bills comeback game vs Houston Oilers
- Maryland’s comeback game
- Reich: Indianapolis Colts Will Continue to Climb
- Jim Kelly
Connect with us:
- Thank you for listening to this SportsE+ titled, “SE35 | Business Lessons Learned from Frank Reich”.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsE+. The platform where SportsE+ = sports + entrepreneurship + podcasting + web3 + mental health = X!