Taking lessons from the incredible sports figure and human being, Frank Reich. Today we speak with Tony Tennaro, Managing Chair for C12 Greater Charlotte. In this episode, we discuss the lessons we have learned from watching and being around Frank Reich.
We are excited to chat with Tony Tennaro on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Business Lessons Learned from Frank Reich Headlines
Reich’s time in Buffalo
Frank’s Time in Maryland
Learning to Win and Lose from Frank Reich
Not Settling for the Status Quo
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- The University of Maryland
- College of Charleston
- Buffalo, New York
- Buffalo Bills comeback game vs Houston Oilers
- Maryland’s comeback game
- Reich: Indianapolis Colts Will Continue to Climb
- Jim Kelly
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Business Lessons Learned from Frank Reich” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Image of Ralph Wilson Stadium was taken by Andre Carrotflower under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. Come pursue amazing with us!