As a business leader, you can take business lessons from just about anything. In this episode, we discuss youth sports lessons.
We are super intrigued by youth sports today. Both the good and the bad.
So in this short podcast, we discuss the good and the bad of youth sports and how it applies to the business world.
I am sure the house is divided on this topic. Regardless of your opinion, we are fascinated by all of it. Let us know your thoughts and we can feature them on a future episode.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Are You the Business Leader?
- 4 Lessons I Learned Coaching Youth Basketball
- Keeping My Mind Right As a 13 Year Old Goalie
- Why Great Company Culture Always Wins
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Eric Kasimov | Business Lessons from Youth Sports” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. Come pursue amazing with us!