Bouncing back after taking life’s biggest hits. In this episode, we chat with Grant Wiley, former West Virginia football player and Chief of Culture at Veepio. We discuss becoming a football All-American at West Virginia University, life’s realizations, and being present. All of this and more with Grant Wiley.
Grant was an all-American linebacker at West Virginia University in 2003. He hit hard on the football field, but he quickly found out that life can hit harder. Grant is proof that no matter how hard life hits, you can keep getting back up.
If you are a fan of motivation, football, and leadership, you will enjoy this conversation.
We are excited to feature Grant Wiley on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- West Virginia University Football
- Minnesota Vikings
- Adam “Pacman” Jones
- Big East Conference
- DeMeco Ryans
- NFL Alumni Association
Connect with us:
- Thank you for listening to thisSportsE+ titled, “SE31 | Grant Wiley | A Hard-Hitting West Virginia Mountaineer Bouncing Back”.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsE+. The platform where SportsE+ = sports + entrepreneurship + podcasting + web3 + mental health = X!