Getting dirty and doing the work on and off the field. In this episode, we chat with Sean Farrell, CEO of Quality Data Systems and former Minor League Baseball Player for the Oakland Athletics. We discuss the life of a minor leaguer, business lessons from sports, and doing the work.
Sean learned from a young age that if he was going to make it on the field, he had to get dirty. He has taken those same lessons from the ball field and applied them to the business world.
Sean proves that if you put in the work, you can knock it out of the park.
If you are a fan of baseball, hustle, and leadership, you will enjoy this conversation.
We are excited to feature Sean Farrell on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Charlotte Latin
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- UNC Chapel Hill Baseball
- Oakland Athletics
- Zion Williamson
- Vancouver, Canada
- Andre Ethier
- Andre Dawson
- Mike Fox
- Dudy Noble Field at Mississipi State
Connect with us:
- Sean Farrell: LinkedIn
- John Priore: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Eric Kasimov: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Sean Farrell | From Running the Bases to Running a Successful Business” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our content platform: SportsEpreneur. a place that drives entrepreneurs to pursue “amazing” through content, execution, and community.
- Image of Boshamer Stadium was taken by William Yeung under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License.
- If you are an athlete, former athlete, or in and around the world of sports and would like to be featured on our podcast, please connect with us. We’d be excited to chat.