Using your platform for good. Our guest today is Jake Newton, professional hockey player and mental health advocate. In this episode, we discuss mental health in sports and the life of a professional hockey player.
Today we are chatting with Jake Newton, Professional Hockey Player and mental health advocate.
In his career he has played in the AHL, ECHL and currently plays for JYP of the Finnish Liiga.
Jake had a lot to say about mental health, battling recovery, and using his platform for good.
Jake’s success on and off the ice have us excited to feature him on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Mental Health in Hockey with Jake Newton” #SEPodcast
- This SportsEpreneur Podcast Episode is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “ESCAPE” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A media platform that is in and around the sports world. And for fans of the sports world. And overall for entrepreneurs that love sports.